Our client currently has an exciting new opportunity for a band 6 Qualified Social Worker to join a CAMHS Single Point of Access team within a dynamic NHS trust based in. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3 months.
It is essential that the candidate applying has previous experience working within a CAMHS role as they will be screening, processing and assessing clinical risk of referrals to the community teams and pathways.
Competitive pay rates are available for this role.
Your main duties and responsibilities may include:
- Maintain up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary
- Gathering information about referrals via telephone calls to young people, families and carers, or referral agencies when necessary.
- Signposting unaccepted referrals to appropriate, alternative services.
- Following standard SPOA and CAMHS thresholds and policies.
- Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
- Standard case management duties
- Finding out what type of care and support clients require
- To undertake risk assessments per trust policy
- To prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities
Skills and Experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- At least 3 years’ post qualification experience
- Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
- HireVue online interviews
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.