A new opportunity has opened for a Band 6 CAMHS Social Worker to join a well-established NHS Foundation Trust based in Lancashire. This position is 37 hours a week for an initial 3-month period.
The candidate must be HCPC registered, with previous CAMHS experience to be considered for the role. It is also essential that they are a car driver, with access to their own vehicle.
Duties may include:
- Managing a caseload of patients with severe, complex and persistent disorders
- Providing assessments and therapeutic interventions such as CBT
- Working alongside a multidisciplinary team
- Offering advice and support to patients, families and carers
Qualifications and experience required:
- Relevant degree/qualification
- HCPC registration
- Experience working within a CAMHS service
- Experience of safeguarding and child protection
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.