Pulse Staffing is now recruiting for a HCPC registered social worker to join an older person’s service in Bedfordshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for mental health assessment and treatment development for clients, as well as application of personalised care packages.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, for an initial period of 3 months with the working hours of 09:00 – 17:00.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience within mental health
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
If you are interested in applying for this role, please use the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists - also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.