Are you a Social Worker looking for your next role offering great rates of pay?
An opportunity has opened for a qualified Band 6 Social Worker with Mental Health experience to join a well-established NHS team based in Cambridgeshire. This is a full-time role for an initial 3-month period.
The candidate appointed is required to be HCPC registered to be considered for this role.
Main duties include:
• To manage a caseload of clients, carrying out assessments and brief interventions.
• Signposting and referral on to secondary care services.
• To input data in the clinical information system: e.g. including risk assessments, care plans, CPA, crisis and contingency plans
• To supervise and mentor student colleagues as appropriate to professional background
• To demonstrate effective networking skills and ensure a holistic approach to meet service user needs.
• To work to ensure the safety and wellbeing of service users and their families
• Support and advice from an assigned consultant
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.