Pulse is recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker who has experience working within an adult Community Mental Health Team. The role is based in Worcester and is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week across Monday to Friday.
The candidate appointed will provide community-based care to clients with complex mental health needs who have been referred into the integrated Community Mental Health Team. In this instance the client will consider candidates increased or experience in duty only or clinic only for this role and significant care co-ordinator experience is not essential. With this in mind the client is able to consider candidates at Band 5, 6 or 7 who are interested in this role.
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
- Support and advice from an assigned consultant
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.