Here at Pulse we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced social worker to join an NHS trust based in London. The trust is based just a short journey from the nearest train station and there is also onsite staff parking available. Candidates applying will need to have experience of working within mental health and with working in an acute setting.
The role is due to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours Monday to Friday for an initial 4-month tenure.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• To receive safeguarding referrals and undertake safeguarding assessments/investigations, following BCC polices and procedures
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• To undertake risk assessments per trust policy
• Manage own caseload effectively
• Standard case management duties
• To prioritise time and workload
• Maintain up to date records
Skills and Experience needed:
• At least 2 years’ post qualification experience in mental health
• Good assessment and care planning skills
• Current HCPC registration
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Contact our team for more information.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.