Are you a qualified, HCPC registered social worker with at least 3 years post registration experience in a social care or multi-agency community setting?
If so, this could be your next role.
Our client based in Surrey are seeking an experienced Senior Social Worker to join a highly specialised adult social care team, to offer high quality care delivery. You will be working within a dynamic social work team, using a range of interventions working in complex situations and undertaking safeguarding enquiries.
- You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and sound knowledge and experience of current legislation and its application to practice in a social care setting
- Applied knowledge of The Care Act and The Mental Capacity Act and experience of undertaking safeguarding enquiries is essential alongside experience of working in complex situations using professional judgement and a range of interventions
- You will be able to communicate in a clear, fluent, concise and jargon-free way and in a courteous, calm and professional manner
- You will have experience of, and be able to provide, professional, reflective supervision, guidance and advice to less experienced social workers, including those completing ASYE and social work students
What are the benefits?
- Highly competitive salary up to £40,000
- 24 days annual leave
- This can offer a great work life balance, working Monday – Friday
- Local government salary-related pension offered
- Discounted child care vouchers
- Car lease scheme
- Genuine investment and career development plans
- Excellent training and induction
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.