Pulse is seeking a Qualified Social Worker to join a mental health service in a NHS trust based in Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will need to be confident is signposting and social prescribing, with a ‘can do’ approach to work. This position is due to start as soon as possible, with full-time working hours Monday – Friday for an ongoing duration.
You will be conducting skilled assessments, risk management and care planning with a collaborative approach, working with service users, families and carers.
Skills and experience needed:
• Good organisational skills
• Typing skills and computer literate
• Community mental health
• Understanding of secondary care
• Professional registration – HCPC
If you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of train phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.