Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker, to join our client’s Looked After Children service in Staffordshire. The NHS trust is based just a short walk from the neatest train station and there is also onsite staff parking available for those who drive. This post is available to start as soon as possible and you will be required to work full-time hours for an initial duration of 3-months.
The aim of this role is to provide health assessments and key support to these children, while working with colleagues across health and social care to develop a health passport. In addition, you will be supporting training to colleagues internally and externally.
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification in social work
• Previous experience of working within CAMHS
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply by using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from an assigned consultant
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.