Pulse is now working with a well-established private client to fill a role that is available to start immediately.
This community forensic team based in Gloucestershire seek a qualified social worker to join their growing team. This role is a temporary position to run for 3 months initially but this may be extended. The shift pattern for this role is Monday - Friday, 9-5.
As a qualified social worker specialising in forensics, your main duties will include:
• Undertake mental health assessments in the community
• Liaise with and advise members of the criminal justice service including lawyers, police, probation services, Crown
• Prosecution Service and magistrates.
• MOJ reports
• Individual risk assessments
• Using Systmone - experience is not essential as training can be provided
As a forensic community social worker, you will:
• Be HCPC Registered
• Have experience working within a forensic service in the community
• Online application process
• In-house daily payroll
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists and trainers that will come to you
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 cash recommend a friend bonus*
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.