Our client is currently recruiting for a qualified social worker for a new role based in Middlesex. You will be working within the community mental health MDT team to provide individually tailored CPA care packages for a defined caseload of adults. As this role is based within the community it is essential that candidates applying have a full licence and access to own vehicle.
The successful candidate will assess health and social care needs, including accommodation, finances, and support in accessing education, while negotiating care plans with service users and their carers.
This is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period. Duties and responsibilities will include:
• To receive safeguarding referrals and undertake safeguarding assessments/investigations, following BCC polices and procedures
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• To undertake risk assessments per trust policy
• Standard case management duties
• To prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities
• Maintain up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary Skills and Experience needed:
• At least 2 years’ post qualification experience in mental health
• Good assessment and care planning skills
• Current HCPC registration
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Contact our team for more information.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.