Are you a Social Worker looking for your next role offering great rates of pay?
Pulse is recruiting for a band 6 Police Liaison Practitioner to join a Mental Health Team, representing a well-established NHS trust based in Middlesex. The post is available to start mid-March, offering full time hours per week until the end of June.
The appointed candidate will be responsible for providing screening and assessment service for vulnerable people in custody. You will also be required to have a current metropolitan police vetting, to be considered for the role.
Main duties may include:
• To manage a caseload of clients
• To input data in the clinical information system: e.g. including risk assessments, care plans, CPA, crisis and contingency plans
• To administer intra-muscular medication and monitoring treatment plans
• To work to ensure the safety and wellbeing of service users and their families
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. Pulse Benefits:
• Support and advice from an assigned consultant
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.