Pulse is currently looking for a qualified Band 6 or 7 Social Worker, to join a well-established Eating Disorders team at a NHS trust based in Worcestershire. Our client is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic candidate to join their forward-thinking team.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period but they will also consider part-time hours. To be considered for the role applying candidates must have previous Eating Disorders experience.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold current HCPC registration
• Hold a social work qualification
• Previous experience of working within an eating disorders service
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• Standard case management duties
• Finding out what type of care and support clients require
• To undertake risk assessments per trust policy
• To prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.