Are you an experienced CAMHS practitioner looking for your next role?
Pulse is now seeking a CAMHS practitioner to join an innovative team, based in a well-established NHS trust based in the West Midlands. The role is available to start as soon as possible, and the appointed candidate will need to work full-time hours per week (37.5) for an initial 3-month period.
As a band 6 or band 7 CAMHS practitioner, you will:
- Show excellent CAMHS experience
- Be able to complete urgent assessments
- Have extensive experience of working as a CAMHS Practitioner
- Have a core profession such as social worker, nurse or OT
- Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
- Have experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
- Work well independently and as part of the team
Pay for this role will be dependent on banding.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
- Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.