Pulse is now recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Practitioner to join a busy and expanding team, within a NHS trust in Cheshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working 2 full days per week for an ongoing period.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has a core background in nursing or social work, as well as substantial mental health and forensic experience. Preferably you will also have primary care, risk and complexity experience.
What to do next?
If you feel you are suited to this role and would like to apply, please fill out the form below along with a copy of your CV.
What Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• An allocated consultant – offering advice and support
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training from our regional compliance team
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.