Pulse are looking to locate a mental health practitioner at band 6 to start ASAP in an adult community mental health team. Our client is based with Berkshire area and needs cover full-time for 3-6 months in the first instant.
This role would be ideal for an HCPC registered qualified social worker who has a background working within adult mental health. You will need to be confident in working autonomously to manage your caseload however you will need strong communication skills to liaise with our team members/services as required.
As a band 6 mental health practitioner, your main duties will include:
- Formulation, execution, and evaluation of care plans
- Identifying specific interventions
- Devising crisis plans
- Support patients in developing Wellness recovering plans
- Enabling discharge through integration with local community facilities
- Direct and supervise more Junior members of the team
- Online application process
- In-house daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists and trainers that will come to you
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 cash recommend a friend bonus*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.