Pulse is now seeking a qualified Social Worker for an exciting new opportunity based in Worcestershire. The successful candidate will be working within the crisis assessment team, so previous experience within this is essential. It is also preferred that you can have experience within mental health.
This is available to start as soon as possible, for a 3-month period. The working hours for this role are full-time, although hours are flexible.Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• To participate in social care meetings
• To receive safeguarding referrals and undertake safeguarding assessments/investigations, following BCC polices and procedures
• Manage own caseload efficiently
• Standard case management duties Skills and Experience needed:
• At least 2 years post qualification experience
• Good assessment and care planning skills
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
• HCPC registration In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.