Pulse are seeking to recruit a Band 6 Crisis Team practitioner to join an innovative team, based in a well-established NHS trust based in Doncaster. The role is available to start as soon as possible, and the appointed candidate will need to work full time hours per week for an initial 6 weeks with view to extend.
- Providing rapid response assessment to those at risk
- Working within a community setting to provide care, support and treatment
Qualifications and experience required
- Post qualification experience working in adult mental health is essential
- Core Professions & registration such as Social Worker, OT, Nurse and Psychologist
- AMHP Qualification
- Community experience
- Full UK License and access to car
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
Other Pulse benefits:
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
- Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.