Are you a qualified social worker with experience in forensics?
This community forensic team based in Surrey seek a qualified social worker to join their growing team. This role is a temporary position to run for 3 months initially but this may be extended. The shift pattern for this role is Monday - Friday, 9-5, to start as soon as possible.
As a qualified social worker specialising in forensics, your main duties will include:
- Undertake mental health assessments in the community
- Liaise with and advise members of the criminal justice service including lawyers, police, probation services, Crown
- Prosecution Service and magistrates.
- MOJ reports
- Individual risk assessments
- Using Systmone - experience is not essential as training can be provided
- HCPC Registered
- Have experience working within a forensic service in the community
- Online application process
- In-house daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists and trainers that will come to you
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 cash recommend a friend bonus*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.