An exciting new opportunity has become available for an Early Intervention Psychosis Care Co-ordinator to join a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. This position is to start immediately, offering full-time hours for an initial month.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a caseload of clients with a range of mental health disorders. They must provide effective care co-ordination by assessing needs of risk, managing and developing care plans and reviewing regularly to ensure that all of the patient’s physical, social and mental health needs are met.
- A core profession as either an OT, Nurse or Social Worker, with relevant UK registration body
- Previous experience working as part of an MDT
- A valid UK driver’s license and access to own vehicle
- Previous experience working within an EIP environment
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.