An exciting opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Care Co-ordinator with Eating Disorders experience to join a well-established CAMHS team based in Somerset. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial three months.
The post-holder will be working within a CAMHS Eating Disorders service, providing specialist assessments and interventions. They will offer advice and consultation to colleagues, carers and families. They will be required to monitor progress and reports to ensure robust follow-up care is in place for each service user.
It is essential that the post-holder has a core profession as a social worker, occupational therapist or RMN, with previous mental health experience to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.