Our client currently has an exciting new opportunity available for a Band 6 Qualified Social Worker to start as soon as possible in their service based in Somerset, providing support to the CAMHS team. Although a Social worker would be ideal for this role the client is also happy to consider a Mental Health Nurse or an Occupational Therapist.
It is essential that candidates applying hold current HCPC registration as well as having previous experience of working within a CAMHS setting. You will be working as the Single point of Access (SPA) for the service which will involve the screening of referrals to the department.
Competitive pay rates are available for this role.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information!
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.