By registering with Pulse, you will be joining one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment providers who specialise in placing professional into both permanent or locum roles across the UK.
We are now seeking a CAMHS Practitioner to join our client’s Crisis Team on a full-time locum basis, located in their NHS trust in Oxford. The aim of this role is to provide assessment and intervention for young people including those who have self-harmed and to offer consultation, advice, training and support to partnership agencies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage and prioritise clinical time and case load effectively.
• Ensure effective communication with the Multi-Disciplinary Team to maintain standards of clinical services.
• Develop effective care pathways for children and young people.
• Provision of high quality assessments and treatment for young people and their families. Utilising knowledge and skills for interpretation and analysis of patients’ needs.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact us for more information.
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.