Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker, to join our client’s Looked After Children service in Woodbridge, Suffolk. Our private client is seeking a candidate how has previous experience working with CAMHS and you will also need to be a car driver.
This post is available to start as soon as possible, and you will be required to work full-time hours for an initial duration of 3-months.
The aim of this role is to provide health assessments and key support to these children, while working with colleagues across health and social care to develop a health passport. In addition, you will be supporting training to colleagues internally and externally.
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification in social work
• Previous experience of working within CAMHS
• Full licence and access to own vehicle during work hours
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply today or contact us for more information.
Why join Pulse?
We are one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment providers and pride ourselves in making sure our candidates have a smooth journey with us by utilising our specialist consultants and fantastic support teams.
Other benefits include:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from an assigned consultant
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.