Are you a qualified social worker looking for your next role in CAMHS?
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Band 6 qualified social worker to join a CAMHS team within a NHS
trust based in Greater Manchester. The role has an immediate start date and our client is offering full-time hours for an ongoing period. Pay rates up to £22 per hour available.
It is essential that candidates applying hold current HCPC registration as well as having previous experience of working within a CAMHS setting. You will be responsible for undertaking a caseload consisting mainly of children with complex mental health problems/and or high risk, and to work with their families and carers.
Competitive pay rates are available for this role.
Your main duties and responsibilities may include:
• Maintain up-to-date records utilising
electronic media as necessary
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• Standard case management duties
• Finding out what type of care and support clients require
• To undertake risk assessments as per trust policy
• To prioritise
time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities
Skills and experience needed:
• Current HCPC registration
• At least 3 years post qualification experience
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
Work through Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Vacancies that offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists to accelerate the compliance process
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Daily payroll
• Online interviews to get you out working, quicker
• Different payment methods to suit you – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.