Pulse have a new opportunity for a Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner to join a well-established NHS trust based in Yorkshire. This is a full time placement, working Monday to Friday for an initial 3 month period.
It is essential that the candidate has previous experience within a CAMHS service to be considered for this role.
The post holder will be working with children and adolescents, completing assessments, risk assessments and therapeutic interventions using CBT. They will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, offering advice to patients, families and carers, whilst assisting and supporting other clinical colleagues.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.