Our client currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner to join the team within a well-stablished NHS trust based in Dorset. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
It is essential that candidates applying hold current HCPC registration as well as having previous experience of working within a CAMHS setting. The appointed candidate will have worked within a Crisis role before and have experience within a community setting.
As this is a community-based role, it is essential that all applying candidates hold a full UK driving licence as well as access to their own car, to be considered for the role.
Competitive pay rates are available for this role.Your main duties and responsibilities may include:
• Maintain up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• Standard case management duties
• Finding out what type of care and support clients require
• To undertake risk assessments per trust policy
• To prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities Skills and Experience needed:
• Current HCPC registration
• At least 3 years’ post qualification experience
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.