Pulse is recruiting for a qualified social worker to join a community mental health team, based within West Yorkshire. The candidate appointed will provide community-based care to clients with complex mental health needs who have been referred into the integrated Community Mental Health Team. This post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours Monday – Friday (37.5 hours) and the post will run for 3 months initially.
- Competitive salary
- Start as soon as possible
- Full-time hours, Monday - Friday
- 3-month contract with possibility of extension
As a qualified social worker within this team, you will:
- Manage a caseload of clients in the community
- Work as an autonomous practitioner
- Act as care coordinator with the care programme approach.
- Assess care needs
- Implement & evaluate programmes of care
- Input data in the clinical information system: e.g. including risk assessments, care plans, CPA, crisis and contingency plans
- Online application process
- In-house daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists and trainers that will come to you
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 cash recommend a friend bonus*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.