An exciting new opportunity for a qualified social worker has just become available in a vulnerable adults team within an NHS trust based in Bradford. The focus of this role will be to assess service users referred into the service by GP’s and other healthcare professionals, to determine mental health needs. Shifts hours will including needing to start at 8am and also working until 8.30pm.
- Competitive pay rates
- Available as soon as possible
- Full-time hours
- Ongoing contract
As a qualified social worker, your duties will include:
- Providing frontline assessment of acute mental health
- Assessment of immediate risk
- Attend home visits to assess service users
As a qualified social worker, you will:
- Be HCPC qualified
- Be a car driver (to attend home visits)
- Have previous experience within safeguarding
- Have previous experience using Systm 1 (not essential, but would be an advantage)
Why join Pulse?
- HireVue online interviews
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.