Our client currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Qualified Social Worker to join an adults inpatient team within a specialist Mental Health NHS trust in Essex. The role will be based in low secure unit for Adults. Being a car driver would be an advantage however it is not essential as this is an inpatient role and not community.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for 2 months initially.
Your main duties and responsibilities may include:
- Maintain up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary
- Deliver Social work actions
- Discharge duties
- Liaison with the community team
- Multiagency collaboration
- Create key links with carers
Skills and Experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Post qualification experience within an adult setting
- Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
Competitive pay rates available for this role!
Why join Pulse?
- HireVue online interviews
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Contact our team for more information!
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.