Pulse is recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join a Community Mental Health Team, based at a well-established NHS trust in Lancashire. The role is available to start immediately, working full-time hours for an initial 5-month contract.
The candidate appointed will provide home-based care to clients with complex mental health needs who have been referred into the integrated Community Mental Health Team.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate good core knowledge around clinical assessment and interventions for the person with acute mental health needs, taking into account additional needs for involved dependent's, relatives and carers.
Main duties include:
• To manage a caseload of clients in the community
• To input data in the clinical information system: e.g. including risk assessments, care plans, CPA, crisis and contingency plans
• To administer intra-muscular medication and monitoring treatment plans
• To supervise and mentor student colleagues as appropriate to professional background
• To demonstrate effective networking skills and ensure a holistic approach to meet service user needs.
• To work to ensure the safety and well-being of service users and their families
• Support and advice from an assigned consultant
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.