An opportunity has arisen for an experience Social Worker to join the Adult CMHT with our client based in Cambridge. This is a full-time locum role available to start immediately, ongoing for an initial 3-month period. It is essential that candidates applying have experience of working within the mental health sector and can evidence this in their work.
The Social Worker in post will be responsible for managing a caseload providing assessment and intervention out in the community which can include outpatient clinics, day hospitals, patients’ homes etc…
As this is a community role, it is essential that candidates applying hold a full UK driver licence and have access to own vehicle during work hours.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.