Pulse is working with a leading mental health organisation in the UK to recruit for their specialist CAMHS services.
12 to 18 with severe mental health problems and eating disorders. We're also here for young people who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act or who have committed crimes.
The hospital is set within large gardens and there are four separate wards.
While staying with us, patients don’t have to worry about missing out on their education because we have an Ofsted registered Independent Special School on-site.
Main duties will be:
• Providing social work support to the adults within the service and their families
• To be responsible for social work assessments and the provision of reports to the team and external agencies
• To be fully involved in the multi-disciplinary team, providing advice regarding the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, other relevant legislation and discharge planning
• To work with the responsible clinicians providing a lead on issues relating to mental capacity and best interest decisions
• To have an active involvement in the planning, preparation and co-ordination of discharge, including contact with families, significant others and any relevant agencies
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
• A range of staff discounts
• Opportunities for training and development
Contact the team to discuss in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.