Competitive pay rates available for this role.
Our client currently has an exciting new opportunity for Band 5 Qualified Social Workers to join a vulnerable adults team within various NHS trusts across Lancashire. The focus of this role will be to assess service users referred into the service by GP’s and other healthcare professionals, to determine mental health needs.
It is essential that candidates applying hold current HCPC registration.
The candidate appointed will assess the needs and circumstances of individuals who meet the eligibility criteria for assessment and services including eligibility for Continuing Health Care funding. While also working as part of a multi-disciplinary team ensuring that assessment and care
The roles are available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
Your main duties and responsibilities may include:
• Maintain up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• Standard case management duties
• Finding out what type of care and support clients require
• To undertake risk assessments per trust policy
• To prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities
Skills and Experience needed:
• Current HCPC registration
• At least 3 years’ post qualification experience
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance procedure using new online technology
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
Contact our team for more information.
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.