Pulse are currently recruiting for numerous Qualified Social worker roles!
One of our clients currently on the lookout for a Qualified Social Worker to join them as part of a large Youth team dealing with child and adolescent patients. To be considered for this role you will be currently registered with the HCPC as a Qualified Social worker or Occupational Therapist and you will have previous experience working with children and adolescents. You will be either a Band 5 or Band 6, higher level Band 6 candidates with senior or supervisory experience will be considered.
Competitive pay rates are available for this role.
Skills and Experience needed:
· Current HCPC registration
· Post qualification experience
· Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
Why join Pulse?
· HireVue online interviews
· Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
· Access to high-quality voluntary training
· Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
· £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
· Assistance with travel and accommodation
· Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
· Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Contact our team for more information!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.