Pulse is currently looking for a band 5 or 6 care co-ordinator specialising in CAMHS Eating Disorders, to join a busy team at a NHS trust based in Greater Manchester. The successful candidate will be working 9-5 Monday to Friday for the service (37.5 hours per week) and the role will be for 3 months.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold current HCPC registration
- Hold a social work qualification
- Previous experience of working within an eating disorders service
- Previous experience of working with a CAHMS caseload
- Online application process
- In-house daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists and trainers that will come to you
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 cash recommend a friend bonus*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.