Are you a qualified social worker with HCPC registration looking for a new opportunity to work within an adult social care team?
Pulse is working alongside a well-established adult social care team within a local authority that are expanding and looking for a social worker to join their highly specialised team.
This client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. They are striving to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community they serve.
This brand-new position would be an exciting opportunity for professionals to assist the frontline teams embed the principles of the "Making Safeguarding Personal" agenda and the roll out of the changes brought about by the Care Act.Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Undertaking safeguarding enquiries across the service
• Carrying out assessments within the community
• Working within a diverse group of individuals and partner agencies
• Supervise less experienced members of staff and support their developmentHow will you be supported in your role?
• You will attend a full 3-week induction where you will undertake all the mandatory training you will need. This will include classroom training, e-learning and a range of work place shadowing opportunities
• You will receive an annual appraisal along with regular supervision sessions
• You will be assigned a “buddy” to help you settle into your new role
• Be provided with a Practice, Performance and Personal Development folder to support your career development
• Have access to a wide range of training opportunities to help you develop yourself within the role
You will be rewarded with a Competitive salary, along with an excellent benefits package including generous annual leave, local government salary-related pension offered, discounted child care vouchers as well as the option to join the car lease scheme.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.