Are you a Care Coordinator looking to start your next role with amazing rates of pay?
Our client is now seeking a band 6 Care Co-ordinator to join their well-established NHS trust based in Oxford. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
Previous experience of working with adults of working age or older, with mental health issues in a community setting and being a driver with access to your own vehicle are essential attributes for this role.
Our first-class team of experienced consultants are specialist in placing professionals into their perfect roles. A streamlined compliance service also means that we can have you ready for placement as soon as possible.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.