Are you a qualified HCPC registered social worker who has successfully completed their Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE) looking for a new challenge?
We are working alongside a well-established adult social care team within a local authority that are expanding and looking for a social worker to join their highly specialised team. If you are looking to join an adult locality team this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
• A competitive salary up to £38,000 per annum
• Flexible working supported where possible
• Equipment, laptop and mobile supplied
• 28 days annual leave
• Local government salary-related pension offered
• Discounted child care vouchers
• Car lease scheme
• Excellent training including a thorough induction
• Professional supervision and be working in a team of motivated, dedicated and friendly colleagues
The successful social worker will be able to demonstrate experience in the below:
• Experience of working within the Adult Social Care sector
• An ability to carry out casework management and assessments
• Flexibility to be a car user with a current UK driving license
• A Social Worker degree, HCPC registration and ASYE
You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and sound knowledge and experience of current legislation, including the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act and their application to practice in a social care setting.
Previous experience in undertaking safeguarding enquiries, carrying out assessments within the community and working with a diverse group of individuals and partner agencies is required.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.