Are you a Social Worker looking for your next role offering great rates of pay?
Pulse is recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join an Adult Mental Health Team, based at a well-established NHS trust based in Corby, Nottinghamshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Main duties include:
• To manage a caseload of clients efficiently
• To input data in the clinical information system: e.g. including risk assessments, care plans, CPA, crisis and contingency plans
• To work to ensure the safety and wellbeing of service users
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply today.
Pulse are one of the leading agencies in healthcare recruitment and specialise in placing qualified professionals into placements, both permanent and locum.
• Support and advice from an assigned consultant
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.