Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Pulse are part of Europe’s largest and leading healthcare staffing provider and we are looking for self-motivated, driven, passionate and positive professionals who love selling and want a rewarding career in recruitment. We are recruiting for a talented Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our ambitious London team. We provide you with:
- On-going training and development
- Genuine career opportunities across Pulse and ICS group
- 20-22k basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Company pension plan
- Access to our in-house rewards scheme
- Organisation sales incentives
- Team/branch night outs
- Charity events
A Trainee Recruitment Consultant will:
- Automatically enroll on our bespoke training program where you will develop your skills to become an expect as a 180 healthcare Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- You will be managing a hot 180 temporary nursing sales desk, building key relationships with clients and candidates.
- Proactively book your candidates into shifts.
- Growing your database through referrals.
- Working to monthly KPI’s and earning uncapped commission.
- Developing skills and experience to become the best and progress
Why join us:
Pulse is a well-established organisation who are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
We part of a large and successful international group called Independent Clinical Services. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide you work based training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations across the group. We believe that our success is based on your success.
If you’re willing to put all your efforts into becoming a success and getting what you want, we want to hear from you.
All you need to do is apply below
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.