ICS Health & Wellbeing is a dynamic and accomplished organisation dedicated to making the UK’s local and workplace communities healthier. Working with local authorities, CCGs and employers, we design, implement and evaluate innovative health and wellbeing services that will result in long-term health benefits through sustained behaviour change. We are recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to join our friendly and supportive team in Leeds city centre.
We are currently seeking an experienced Team Leader to join our Patient Support Team, providing assistance for a National Diabetes Prevention Service. This lifestyle intervention is delivered by a team of Health and Wellbeing Coaches and Advisors and focuses on helping service users to reduce their risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes.
The Team Leader will:
With line management responsibility manage the day-to-day planning and execution of tasks so that their team meets objectives and meet agreed targets. In this way they support the business achieving the wider business targets and performance goals
- Keep the team focused and on track
- Manage the team’s performance in line with division’s objectives, hold regular one to ones
- Log, track and trend all issues and complaints. Escalate issues which cannot be resolved by them or their team whilst maintaining ownership of the issue until the resolution is achieved
- Ensure that the team members have the right level of training to perform their role and facilitate/undertake training where gaps may be spotted
- Provide coaching to get to the root cause of development areas and help their teams take personal responsibility for action/development
- Create an environment of trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
- Create a healthy team dynamic and strive for team consensus
- Experience working as a Team Leader ideally from a public health/promotion environment
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Lead from the front
Why ICS Health & Wellbeing?
ICS has been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for four times in the last six years. We are a forward thinking organisation offering excellent training with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success. We offer a wide range of company benefits including a pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
We offer a £24,000 pa and a monthly bonus, pension, life assurance, over thirty different lifestyle benefits, dress down Friday’s and a great place to work. This is a full time 37.5 hour week to cover office open hours of 8am – 19.00
If you are a "people person" with a desire to help, make a difference to the public's health then contact us now to apply.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.