Who are we and why are we different...?
Pulse are a leading, international provider of health and social care staffing. We support NHS Trusts by placing medical staff such as nurses, doctors and allied health professionals into temporary, permanent and contract roles and have been doing so for over 30 years!
We want you to be a part of our exciting, progressive and established business! Coming on board with us means you will not only have a fantastic and competitive basic salary but you will be trained in a supportive and encouraging environment that will nurture and enhance your growth. And last but by no means least you will have access to our fantastic benefits including gymflex, fab high street discounts and the option to buy and sell annual leave!
What will you be doing…?
- Posting new vacancies to the Pulsejobs.com website
- Making amendments to candidate or client contact details (including new emails, address, contact numbers)
- Devising, sending and chasing new & extension booking confirmations
- Managing the candidate’s pay options and bank details process
- Source and book accommodation for Associates if required
- Add doctors booking and weekly GM value to the Group Forecast tracker
- Devising, sending and chasing new & extension booking confirmation
- Collating the Weekly GM forecast for the required department and sending to the Associate Director
- Processing Uniform queries and posting out
- Completing GMC internet verification checks, when a booking is made
- Managing Recommend a Friend bonus payments
- Devising spread sheets, monitoring systems as and when needed
- Providing assistance to the recruitment team and liaising with them regards to candidate and client information
- Responsible for ensuring a professional service is provided to candidates and clients
A quick recap…!
Unparalleled training programme
The opportunity work with a company that has been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for four times in the last six years
Social Responsibilities - we love getting involved in local communities and giving something back, we recently worked with local primary schools creating outdoor nature learning areas. We also work closely with several charities raising money by completing various challenges such as climbing the three peaks and 50k walks.
Apply now or get in touch for an informal chat and more information!
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.