ICS is the largest company in Europe that specialises in the healthcare recruitment industry and is the parent company of several different companies and agencies that deal with various sectors of the diverse market.
Due to continued success within the organisation we are seeking a new Project Manager to be based within the IT Department in our London office which is a 10-minute walk from Kings Cross station (however travel to our other branches across the UK will be required), to manage, plan, document and track the progress of assigned projects, from conception to completion.
The successful applicant will be working closely with the multiple business divisions, internal IT specialists and external partners to deliver all Projects on time and on budget. Good communication skills are essential, as the successful applicant will be working with our internal users, candidates, clients and suppliers to continue to develop delivery in new and existing applications.
- To assist with the management, co-ordination and delivery of infrastructure/software projects by adhering to internal processes and best practice methodologies.
- To be the first point of escalation and prioritisation based on the understanding of business needs.
- Project reporting, escalation and approval.
- Liaising with Developers, Engineers, Testers, Business Analysts and Business Stakeholders.
- Preparation and management of project documentation.
- To proactively contribute to the improvement of processes.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a project manager, ideally working in a sales led, high growth business
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A highly motivated and enthusiastic team member.
- Well organised, and familiar with the full project lifecycle including requirement gathering.
- Product and Supplier management.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies, such as Agile or Prince2.
- Experience in the Recruitment/Staffing sector is desirable but not essential.
- UK travel is involved
- It is desirable that the ideal candidate is a graduate in the Information Technology or Business fields
ICS is an equal opportunities employer.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.