On Call Consultant
Are you looking for a part time job?
We have permanent part time opportunity for a On Call Consultant to covering evenings, weekends and Bank Holiday
Our large On-Call Consultant team in Broxbourne are looking for one more team member to a rota shift covering weekends. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and develop new skills with part of Europe's largest and leading healthcare staffing provider. In return we offer you, training, development and career progression opportunities.
Pulse are seeking a Part Time On Call Consultant to work in our Broxbourne office to work a range of 16 to 26 hours from 1 over evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. This exciting and fast paced role will involve working in a busy office environment, managing the incoming calls whilst delivering excellent customer service. You will also be managing clients and candidates inquiries across a geographic area. You will make outbound calls to our candidate’s, promoting different opportunities and booking them into available shifts. You will have excellent communication and organisation skills and can work in a targeted fast paced environment and can deliver excellent customer.
Salary £9.23 per hour
What you will be doing:
- Answer incoming calls promptly in a polite and professional manner.
- Recording full details of all shifts and vacancies that the client has outstanding when a client calls.
- Record all contact details with candidates in the system.
- Ensure clients are kept up to date regarding the progress of their requests.
- Pro actively approach the clients to identify new vacancies.
- Identifying the correct candidate for client shifts / vacancy.
- Liaising between candidates and the clients to ensure that we fill outstanding shifts and vacancies given to us by clients.
- Previous experience within a sales or call centre/customer service environment, although, you will receive training.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident and articulate being able to connect with people at all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- The ability to operate Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strongly motivated and driven with the ability to work towards targets set and to meet deadlines. Highly organsied with good time management skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Multitasking and working under pressure.
We are one of the key market leaders in of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
At Pulse, we care about everything we do and we offer more than just another job. We provide excellent training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success. With that we do offer you a competitive package and a great place to work.
If you feel this is the prefect opportunity apply below.
Due to the volume of applicants we can't always come to everyone. If you have not received a response within 14 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.