Pulse have a new and exciting role for a HR Generalist to deliver a proactive and flexible HR service whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all Company policies, procedures and legislation.
The HR Generalist will act as the first point of contact for the business unit on all HR related issues and will be involved in all aspects of HR from Terms of Conditions of employment, policies and procedures, performance management, working parents, employee relations, people analytics and HRIS maintenance and development.
This is a real 'hands-on’ role where progression will come from exposure and experience to the entire spectrum of HR activities through working closely with the business and wider People Team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering a 'best in class’ HR service, has a good understanding and practical knowledge of employment law, policies and procedures and who can apply their knowledge and experience in a commercial setting.
- HR Policy and Projects
- On-boarding & Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Employee and Management Development
- People Analytics
- Proven working knowledge of employment legislation, policies and procedures
- CIPD qualified to level 7
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage a demanding workload of competing priorities
- Confident, clear and effective communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with employees, managers and senior managers alike
- Ability to produce high quality and volume at a fast pace
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise own and others work load
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prepare management information
- Experience of working with HRIS
Disposition / Personal Qualities
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to work without supervision
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Professional and strong work ethic
- Enthusiastic and committed working towards and meeting the objectives of the business.
- Able to maintain flexibility to take on additional responsibilities, as required
Pulse is part of the ICS Group which has achieved significant growth organically, as a result of investment in personal development, succession planning & employee engagement; as well as through targeted acquisition of leading brands which have further strengthened our market presence. ICS is the parent company to multiple well-known brands in our industry.
Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for Health, Life Sciences and Social Care Professionals and Providers. Our recent achievements have seen us outperform our main competitors with strong growth across each of our markets; we service four diverse health sector segments: Staffing, Community and Complex Care, Managed Services and Managed Health Services.
ICS is an equal opportunities employer.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.