Health & Wellbeing Coach:
Location: West Norfolk Region
ICS Health & Wellbeing is a dynamic and accomplished organisation dedicated to making the UK’s local and workplace communities healthier. Working with local authorities, CCGs and employers, we design, implement and evaluate innovative health and wellbeing services that will result in long-term health benefits through sustained behaviour change.
The ICS Health & Wellbeing brand has been selected to deliver the NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme (NHS DPP) across the UK. NHS England, Public Health England and Diabetes UK have committed to improving efforts to prevent diabetes, and this collaborative programme aims to help the 5 million people who are at risk of developing the disease. The Programme comprises of physical activity and dietary components, underpinned by behaviour change techniques.
We are currently seeking Health & Wellbeing Coaches from a Nutrition and/or Sports & Fitness background to deliver the programme across the Country. You will be responsible for delivering 1:1 and group sessions on health and physical activity within the community.
· Conducting 1:1 Initial Assessments with Patients.
· Deliver Group sessions on Physical Activity.
· Maintain Data monitoring records of all service users.
· Conduct risk assessments where required.
· Experience of delivering 1:1 or group sessions.
· Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
· Must have access to your own vehicle.
· Possess a passion for health improvement.
· Flexible to work evenings/weekends when required.
· Must hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree in Nutrition or Sports/Exercise related subjects.
· REPS Level 3 Personal Training qualification will be considered if you do not have a degree.
· Previous experience of delivering information to a 1:1 or Group session.
· Experience of working as a Health Trainer will be considered.
ICS has been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for 4 times in the last 6 years. And you can be part of this.
We offer a wide range of company benefits, including:
· Company Pension scheme – Where we match your contribution.
· Childcare Vouchers plus 25 days Holiday (pro-rata)
· Comprehensive specialist training received.
· Mileage and travel costs paid for.
· You will be part of a program that is designed to change people’s lives.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.