Head of Business Intelligence and Management Information
ICS is the UK market leader in the provision of Health Care professionals across circa 24 brands with an ambitious Digital Transformation agenda to support significant further business growth. ICS is also seeing rapid international expansion which a key consideration in our desired end state. This role is accountable for delivering our Business Intelligence (BI) and Management Information (MI) strategy and programmes of work. This is an exciting and crucial role as ICS is committed to transforming the way our BI and MI is created and acted upon by the business.
We are looking for a Head of Business Intelligence (BI) and Management Information (MI) for our Manchester city center office. The culture is communicative, collaborative and passionate. We love what we do.
- Work with the Digital Transformation Director on shaping and delivering our management information and business intelligence strategy
- Create our ICS account plan across our different businesses
- Manage and develop a team of circa 15 people across different UK offices
- Create a great two-way business partnering model and environment with the business
- Develop a more action orientated and holistic data set covering both quantitative and qualitative business attributes together with social media scanning and market/external analysis
- Create a forward view of recommended system, data and process changes to ensure MI and BI continues to improve
- Run BI and MI governance
We are looking for candidates to have the following working experience:
- Ideally five to ten years’ experience of operating at a senior MI/BI level
- A track record of BI and MI improvement and a strong market knowledge of MI and BI technology and innovation
- Ideally consultancy work or worked in some innovative or customer service organisation
- Project management experience across technical, process, proposition and policy improvements
- Stakeholder management
- Passionate about technology
- Organised and creative thinking
- Leadership and management skills
ICS is one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for health, life sciences and social care professionals and providers. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide you work based training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations across the group. We believe that our success is based on your success.
If you are really interested in this opportunity, please apply below.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.