Customer Journey Optimization Analyst
ICS are Europe’s largest and leading Healthcare Staffing provider, with 24 brands and over 81 specialisms. We have an opportunity for a Customer Journey Optimization Analyst to support the improvement of the end to end candidate journey and client managed services across all ICS process, systems, polices and propositions. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the growth of our ambitious Digital Transformation strategy.
- You will work the Head of Customer Journey Optimization on shaping and delivering our Digital Transformation strategy.This will include creating account plans with the different ICS divisions and corporate teams
- Understand and document our end to end processes
- Ensure we have customer centric and coherent end to end journeys to give us the best chance of succeeding with technology deployment
- Deliver real customer experience expertise to the end propositions and outputs
- Establish the ‘to be’ end to end state articulating the qualitative & quantitative of doing so
- Work with the business to create business cases and help to measure and assess the end outcomes once implemented
- Define reporting requirements
- Coach the business on process improvement
- Provide market relevant knowledge and experience
Why Join ICS:
- Competitive basic and annual bonus
- On-going training and development
- Long term career opportunities
- City center office
- 25 days holiday - plus the opportunity to buy / sell 3 days a year
- Generous pension scheme
- Over 30 different lifestyle benefits
- Sociable team
- Charity events
We are looking for candidates to have the following working experience:
- Two to five years’ experience of delivering end to end customer experience improvement
- Ideally consultancy work or worked for some innovative/excellent customer service organizations
- Proficient project management skills and experience across technical, process, proposition and policy improvements
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills, must be credible and able to comfortably flex their approach to different stakeholders/situations
- Lean Six Sigma qualified or equivalent
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Passionate about the customer experience improvement and innovation
- Organised and creative thinking
- Leadership and management skills
ICS is one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for health, life sciences and social care professionals and providers. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide you work based training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations across the group. We believe that our success is based on your success.
If you are really interested in this opportunity, please apply below.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.