Associate Recruitment Consultant
Want to have full control over of your earnings? What about being trained by the best in the industry at one of the leading medical recruitment agencies in Europe? How about benefits such as Gymflex, Season ticket loan, thousands of high street discounts and more? Keep reading...
At Pulse you will:
- Become an expert in the recruitment of Pharmacists
- Take advantage of our in-house database to generate candidate availability and create on-going schedules
- Use your personality and professionalism to build and strengthen long-lasting relationships with our Pharmacists on file
- Utilise and learn from the expertise of senior recruitment professionals, supporting them in placements
- Achieve and exceed challenging KPI’s
- Go above and beyond, providing world class customer service to both candidates and clients alike
- Unparalleled training programme - our 12-week training programme giving you the opportunity to learn from our Director, senior consultants and learning and development team. You will keep with you the "Sales Recruitment Toolbox" to help you at every step of your journey
- Quick progression - the harder you work, the quicker you will get there. The keys to your development are in your hands!
- Complete control of your earnings - if you have the hunger and desire to succeed, we will give you the tools to earn a significant amount of commission per month.
- Amazing benefits - holiday incentives, uncapped and no threshold commission, discount vouchers, private healthcare option, pension scheme, 25 days holiday and so much more
- The opportunity - work with a company that has been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for four times in the last six years
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will:
- Be money motivated
- Have a hunger to succeed
- Strive to provide the best customer service
- Have an obsession to be the best
Convinced? Apply now!
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.